2 Pcs Min Order | Windows 11 Pro 32/64 bit
Click Image for Gallery
Windows 11 Pro features:
- BitLocker device encryption - If your device is lost or stolen, BitLocker puts everything on lockdown, so no one else can access your systems or data.
- Device encryption - If you turn on device encryption, only authorized individuals will be able to access your device and data.
- Find my device - Keep track of your devices - even your digital pen!
- Firewall and network protection - Your Windows device comes with built-in security features to help safeguard against viruses, malware, and ransomware.
- Internet protection - App & Browser control in Windows Security helps protect your device from potentially dangerous apps, files, websites, and downloads.
- Parental controls and protection - Manage screen time, limit access to mature content, and control online purchases when you connect your family's Microsoft accounts.
- Secure boot - Helps prevent malicious software applications and unauthorized operating systems from loading during the system start-up process.
- Windows Information Protection (WIP) - Helps protect enterprise apps and data against accidental data leaks on enterprise-owned devices and personal devices that employees bring to work.
- Windows Hello - Uses facial recognition, fingerprint, or PIN, for a fast, secure, and password-free way to unlock your compatible Windows devices.
- Windows Security - View and manage the security and health of your device.
Windows 11 Pro also includes business management and deployment tools
- Assigned Access
- Dynamic Provisioning
- Enterprise State Roaming with Azure
- Group Policy
- Kiosk mode setup
- Microsoft Store for Business
- Mobile device management
- Support for Active Directory
- Support for Azure Active Directory
- Windows Update for Business
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC).
- RAM: 4 gigabytes (GB).
- Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device
- System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable.
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0.
- Graphics card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver.
- Display: High definition (720p) display that is greater than 9” diagonally, 8 bits per color channel.
- Internet connection and Microsoft account
*Important* your PC must be running on a Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0 specification version.